Erin Will Morton, Senior Government Relations Manager
- (202) 230-5634
Erin Will Morton is a government relations manager in the Washington, D.C., office of Drinker Biddle & Reath; she has been with the firm since June of 2007. Erin works with a range of non-profit health care clients providing both government relations and association management services. Through her client endeavors, Erin has developed extensive experience in managing and convening coalitions and building support among coalition member organizations. She works on a variety of policy areas in the health care arena, including telehealth, medical simulation, Medicare reimbursement and grassroots advocacy.
Prior to joining the firm, Erin worked in the political department of a national non-profit women’s organization in Washington, D.C., where she participated in grassroots organizing during the 2006 congressional elections.
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Erin Will Morton:
- Dewonkify – Chained Consumer Price Index (CPI) (Posted On Thu, 2013-02-07 14:19)
- Dewonkify – Offset: A Funding Source Used to Pay for Government Spending (Posted On Sat, 2012-12-08 13:31)
- Two Approaches to Health Care Spending in NEJM (Posted On Wed, 2012-08-29 11:02)
- Severability…What Severability? (Posted On Tue, 2012-07-03 19:05)