Harvey Saferstein, Member
Harvey is the Managing Member for the firm’s Los Angeles office. His practice includes antitrust, intellectual property counseling and litigation, white collar defense, as well as complex commercial and business litigation.
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Harvey Saferstein:
- Ninth Circuit Clarifies Extraterritorial Reach of California Antitrust Laws (Posted On Tue, 2013-02-26 06:11)
- California Supreme Court Gives California’s Unfair Competition Law More Coverage (Posted On Thu, 2013-02-14 20:15)
- Another Shoe Drops in Washington: Ninth Circuit Expands Personal Jurisdiction over Willful Copyright Infringers (Posted On Sat, 2012-12-22 05:15)
- Wrongful Termination Claim Too Desperate for Ex-Desperate Housewives Star (Posted On Fri, 2012-09-07 19:08)
- Another Loss for the Robinson-Patman Act (Posted On Sun, 2012-08-26 05:02)
- Ninth Circuit Takes a Bite Out of Kellogg Mini-Wheats Cereal Class Action Settlement (Posted On Wed, 2012-07-25 12:05)
- Sixth Circuit Uses Some Old Supreme Court Cases To Give Robinson-Patman Act New Life (Posted On Mon, 2012-07-02 03:05)