Jamison B. Arterton, Associate
- (617) 348-1824
Jamie’s practice encompasses a range of litigation matters, including complex civil litigation, trademark and domain name disputes, and biotechnology and licensing disputes. Jamie also maintains an active pro bono practice. She has assisted victims of domestic violence with obtaining restraining orders and regularly counsels domestic violence programs on their record retention policies.
Jamie was a Summer Associate at Mintz Levin in 2008. During law school, Jamie worked as a legal intern for the Massachusetts IOLTA Committee and the Boston Bar Association Task Force on Expanding the Civil Right to Counsel, interned for a small immigration law firm in Boston, and clerked for Superior Court Judge Isaac Borenstein (Ret.). She also served on the Northeastern University Law Journal.
Prior to law school, Jamie worked for Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in both Switzerland and Ghana, and the Massachusetts Legal Assistance Corporation.
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Jamison B. Arterton:
- The Latest Update on the New Generic Top Level Domain (gTLD) Program (Posted On Wed, 2013-06-05 03:47)
- ICANN’s Appoints Independent Objector and Gets TLD Application System Back Online (Posted On Tue, 2012-05-29 13:30)
- gTLD Launch: An Update on the TAS Interruption (Posted On Sun, 2012-05-20 01:41)
- gTLD Batching Update: Digital Archery Services Available at a Price (Posted On Sun, 2012-05-13 15:53)
- The Latest From ICANN: New gTLD Application System Shut Down (Posted On Fri, 2012-04-27 23:10)
- The Batching Games: ICANN’s Plan to Process New gTLD Applications (Posted On Sun, 2012-04-08 20:53)
- WIPO Named Exclusive Arbitrator of “Legal Rights Objections” for New gTLD Program (Posted On Wed, 2012-02-29 15:07)
- The Latest on the New gTLD Launch: “Reveal Day” Set For May 1st (Posted On Wed, 2012-02-08 15:30)