John I. Karesh, Shareholder
John I. Karesh is a shareholder at Vedder Price concentrating in the areas of aviation finance and equipment leasing. He represents domestic and international lenders and lessors in a variety of domestic and cross-border aircraft finance transactions including mortgage financing and operating leases. He also represents aircraft owners and operators in domestic and cross-border purchases, sales, financing and leasing of aircraft.
He has represented lessors and lenders in most of the major airline bankruptcies in connection with the repossession of aircraft and the restructuring of debt and lease financing transactions.
- Vedder Price
Articles in the National Law Review database by John I. Karesh:
- Should a Dispute Under a Letter of Intent Be Arbitrated? (Posted On Sat, 2011-11-05 16:03)
- How Lessors and Lenders Can Audit the Eurocontrol Accounts of Lessees (Posted On Tue, 2011-11-01 13:11)
- Two Recent Cases Shed Light on Liquidated Damages (Posted On Tue, 2010-11-02 07:25)
- The Emissions Trading Scheme in European Airspace Takes Shape—Can the United States Be Far Behind? (Posted On Sat, 2010-05-15 07:57)
- Single-Purpose Entities and Independent Directors: Does the General Growth Ruling Change Structured Finance? (Posted On Sat, 2010-05-15 06:56)