Judy K. Jetelina, Counsel
Judy K. Jetelina has practiced in the area of labor and employment law for more than 20 years. She represents management in the full range of labor and employment matters, including state and federal court litigation, and proceedings before federal and state administrative agencies. Ms. Jetelina primarily focuses on motion practice with particular experience in summary judgments and Rule 12 dismissals and removals.
Ms. Jetelina has knowledge of matters arising under federal and state discrimination laws and state employment tort laws, the Railway Labor Act, the National Labor Relations Act, § 301 preemption issues, and the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act.
Ms. Jetelina has written a paper on the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act, which is included in the Texas Employment Law Handbook, published and updated annually by the Texas Association of Business and Chambers of Commerce. Ms. Jetelina has been a frequent speaker on labor and employment topics. In addition, Ms. Jetelina provides training on labor and employment issues to employees and supervisors.
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Judy K. Jetelina:
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) Requiring Contractors to Use Latest Census Data for Affirmative Action Plans (AAP) (Posted On Tue, 2013-05-21 22:24)
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Publishes New Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 for Use by Employers Effective March 8, 2013 (Posted On Sat, 2013-03-09 04:07)
- NLRB Advice on Lawful Employment At Will Provisions Under the NLRA (Posted On Sat, 2012-12-08 10:13)
- Department of Labor's OFCCP Postpones TRICARE Network Provider Compliance Reviews (Posted On Mon, 2012-05-21 17:34)
- NLRB Moves Date for Posting Notice of Unionization Rights to January 31, 2012 (Posted On Thu, 2011-11-10 17:00)
- Businesses Required to Notify Employees of Right to Organize, Join a Union (Posted On Fri, 2011-09-02 03:03)
- New ADA Regulations Become Effective May 24, 2011 (Posted On Wed, 2011-03-30 13:16)
- Fifth Circuit Rejects USERRA Hostile Work Environment Claims by Group of Continental Airlines Pilots (Posted On Sun, 2011-03-27 10:02)
- U.S. Supreme Court Adopts "Cat's Paw" Doctrine in Discrimination Cases (Posted On Thu, 2011-03-03 00:12)
- U.S. Supreme Court Expands Retaliation Claims Under Title VII (Posted On Fri, 2011-01-28 17:13)
- Hospitals and Health Care Providers: You May Be Targets of the U.S. Department of Labor (Posted On Wed, 2010-07-21 08:07)
- FMLA Covers Children of Same-sex Partners (Posted On Wed, 2010-06-30 14:32)