Julius H. Hines, Attorney at Law
Julius H. Hines is the Practice Group Leader of Womble’s Admiralty and Maritime practice group. Although he concentrates in admiralty and maritime law, his work frequently extends to other areas of commercial and business law. He often assists shipowner clients with various maritime emergencies, such as oil and hazardous materials spills, vessel collisions, accidental injury and death, vessel security breaches and other maritime casualties. Mr. Hines also handles federal and state court litigation arising from such incidents.
His litigation practice also includes cases involving recreational boats, such as warranty and personal injury cases. Mr. Hines often handles matters involving other types of commercial law, such as sales and negotiable instruments. He has also assisted commercial real estate owners in overturning invalid delinquent property tax sales.
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC
Articles in the National Law Review database by Julius H. Hines:
- "Robins Dry Dock" Rule Alive and Well (Posted On Sat, 2013-03-30 18:18)
- Tentative Port Labor Deal (Posted On Sun, 2013-03-10 20:27)
- Yacht Owners Beware Re: Salvage Claims (Posted On Sun, 2013-03-10 14:30)
- New Supreme Court Maritime Law Case on Vessel Status (Posted On Sat, 2013-03-09 09:31)
- Georgia Rivers are "Navigable" (Posted On Wed, 2013-03-06 19:40)