Katherine A. Brings, Associate
Katherine Brings is a member of the Labor & Employment Department, where she works with a variety of clients to handle employment-related litigation matters, including discrimination and harassment claims. She has worked with clients ranging from coal companies to national consumer product retailers, handling everything from providing counsel to drafting motions to managing the discovery process. She places a premium on learning her client’s business, enabling her to tailor a strategy that meets their objectives and keeps them moving toward a resolution.
Katherine also frequently authors and edits labor and employment-related papers and articles for national publications, and will be a featured speaker on employment law issues in the workplace at the National Business Institute in the summer of 2012. Prior to joining the firm, Katherine worked at the United States Attorney's Office.
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Katherine A. Brings:
- 8 Questions an Employer Should Ask Before Taking an Adverse Employment Action (Posted On Wed, 2012-10-03 12:03)
- 8 Questions an Employer Should Ask Before Taking an Adverse Employment Action (Posted On Wed, 2012-09-12 18:06)
- Employment Litigation Issues in West Virginia (Posted On Sat, 2012-06-09 01:02)
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Re-employment Rights Act (Posted On Fri, 2012-05-25 12:05)
- Employment Law Issues in the Workplace: EEOC Developments (Posted On Wed, 2012-05-09 00:54)