Kelsey H. Mayo, Associate
Kelsey's practice is focused in the areas of Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation. She works with public and private employers on all aspects of qualified and non-qualified plans, welfare benefit plans, fringe benefit plans, non-qualified deferred compensation plans, and executive compensation plans.
- Advising employers on welfare and fringe benefit plans, including HIPAA, COBRA, domestic partner, and non-discrimination issues.
- Assisting employers create and maintain retirement plans in compliance with ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code.
- Working with employers to correct plan errors through the IRS's compliance programs.
- Assisting employers in the design of executive employment agreements.
- Poyner Spruill LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Kelsey H. Mayo:
- It Just Got Easier to Fix Your Ailing Retirement Plan (Posted On Fri, 2013-02-08 11:07)
- Recent Case Emphasizes Importance of Fiduciary Decision-Making Process (Posted On Mon, 2012-05-28 00:00)
- Benefit News of Note For Human Resources and Finance Departments (Posted On Sun, 2012-05-13 13:49)
- New IRS Program Limits Liability for Misclassified Workers (Posted On Mon, 2012-01-02 17:14)
- New Guidance on 403(b) Plan Terminations (Posted On Thu, 2011-03-10 12:54)
- Health Care Reform: Considering Changes to Your Health Plan (Posted On Thu, 2010-07-22 09:23)
- Health Care Reform: Dependent Coverage for Children under age 27 (Posted On Sat, 2010-07-03 11:15)
- Immediate Attention Required: COBRA Subsidies and Required Minimum Distribution Relief (Posted On Thu, 2009-08-20 08:48)
- Audit Risk Rising—What an Employer Can Do Before an Audit Happens (Posted On Tue, 2009-08-04 12:52)