Kimberly J. Gold, Associate
- (212) 692-6706
Prior to joining Mintz Levin, Kimberly was an associate at Arent Fox LLP. Her practice focused on health care and corporate matters such as mergers and acquisitions, financings, regulatory compliance, licensing, reimbursement, and privacy.
Kimberly's experience includes negotiating, reviewing, and drafting agreements, including stock and asset purchase agreements, operations transfer agreements, and loan agreements. She has also advised health care clients with respect to HIPAA, HITECH, fraud and abuse issues, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, food and drug laws, and state licensure laws and regulations.
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Kimberly J. Gold:
- Office for Civil Rights Publishes HIPAA Guides for Providers and Consumers (Posted On Thu, 2013-05-02 18:14)
- Firearms Debate Triggers Department of Health and Human Services Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Request for Comments (Posted On Thu, 2013-04-25 08:33)
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) New HIPAA Omnibus Rule & Your Liability — A Detailed Review (Posted On Tue, 2013-02-19 00:15)
- The New HIPAA Omnibus Rule & Your Liability (Posted On Sun, 2013-02-17 04:05)
- OCR Releases Sample Business Associate Agreement Provisions (Posted On Wed, 2013-01-30 13:04)
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule Reference Chart (Posted On Wed, 2013-01-23 14:02)
- OIG Approves Hospital’s Electronic Interface Arrangement (Posted On Tue, 2012-12-25 10:07)
- Multi-Million Medicare Fraud and HIPAA Conviction: A Cautionary Tale (Posted On Fri, 2012-08-24 09:02)
- Alaska Medicaid and OCR Reach Seven-Figure Settlement Over Stolen Device; What HIPAA Covered Entities Can Learn (Posted On Sat, 2012-07-07 19:02)
- HIPAA Criminal Penalties – Defendant May Be Found Guilty without “Knowledge” That Acts Are Illegal (Posted On Wed, 2012-05-23 07:05)
- Press Coverage Triggers HIPAA-Related Inquiry (Posted On Tue, 2012-05-08 21:12)
- Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation Publishes Report on Data Breaches (Posted On Sat, 2012-04-28 12:34)
- The Rising Cost of HIPAA Violations: $100,000 Fine Levied on Physician Group (Posted On Sat, 2012-04-21 09:36)