Lauren A. Triebenbach, Attorney
Lauren Triebenbach is a member of the Banking and Commercial Transactions, Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights, Real Estate, and Construction Law and Litigation Sections of von Briesen & Roper. Her practice focuses primarily on assisting clients in both commercial and residential real estate and construction matters and assisting lenders with documenting and restructuring loans.
Lauren’s construction and real estate practice includes:
- Drafting and reviewing agreements for procurement of construction and related services.
- Preparing construction contracts for general contractors, architects, engineers, consultants, and other professionals.
- Advising owners, contractors and other professionals in risk avoidance procedures.
- Providing general counsel to home owners and condominium associations.
- Assisting owners to remedy construction defect problems.
- Commercial and construction litigation involving matters for contractors, owners, and other professionals.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial leases for both small, local and large, national corporations.
When disputes are not resolved, Lauren represents clients in binding arbitration proceedings and in both court and jury trials.
- von Briesen & Roper, S.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Lauren A. Triebenbach: