Lisa Montgomery Shelton
Lisa's practice focuses on environmental, health and safety counseling, compliance and liability. She has extensive experience analyzing environmental, health and safety issues associated with corporate and securities matters as well as transactions involving contaminated properties including Brownfield redevelopment. Lisa has experience in a wide spectrum of associated matters including negotiation of environmental insurance policies, indemnity provisions and access agreements as well as SEC disclosure issues for a wide range of industries. She has worked with industry associations and companies to address air, waste, water, wetlands and toxics issues in permitting, enforcement and regulatory forums. Her work includes the development of global compliance and environmental health and safety management systems and performance of environmental health and safety audits and investigations. In addition, she has assisted clients in the formulation of global strategies for product stewardship and pollution prevention, including RoHS and WEEE compliance.
Prior to joining Andrews Kurth, Lisa was Senior Environmental Counsel for a Fortune 100 company and handled environmental, health- and safety-related compliance, risk and transactional issues worldwide.
- Andrews Kurth LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Lisa Montgomery Shelton:
- New Air Emissions Standards for the Oil and Gas Industry (Posted On Wed, 2012-04-25 13:17)
- Oil and Gas Companies Should Expect Increased SEC Scrutiny of Operations and Reserves (Posted On Tue, 2011-09-06 15:04)
- EPA Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rules Expanded to Oil and Gas - Update (Posted On Fri, 2010-11-12 08:45)
- EPA Rulemaking Hotline (Posted On Mon, 2010-03-08 10:54)
- Increased Governmental Scrutiny on Oil and Gas Development (Posted On Sun, 2010-01-31 22:44)
- Stricter Smog Standards to Burden Municipalities and Industry (Posted On Sun, 2010-01-31 22:40)