Matthew R. O'Kane , Partner
Matt O'Kane has a broad background in federal tax, Florida state tax, estate planning and U.S. taxation of foreign investors. He counsels clients on a broad range of federal tax issues and business planning issues from entity selection and formation to dissolutions. He advises clients on Florida state tax issues and represents clients in controversies involving the Florida Department of Revenue. He has lectured on Florida sales tax, documentary stamp tax and intangible tax. He also counsels clients on a broad range of wealth transfer issues including estates, gift and generation skipping transfer tax planning, irrevocable trust planning, charitable planning, and family limited partnerships. He also advises nonresident clients with regard to their U.S. investments.
- Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, P.A.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Matthew R. O'Kane :
- 2012 Year End Tax Planning Alert (Posted On Tue, 2012-11-13 11:04)
- Planning Opportunities Under the New Estate and Gift Tax Law (Posted On Fri, 2011-04-08 09:31)
- Planning Opportunities Under the New Estate and Gift Tax Law (Posted On Tue, 2011-02-01 13:57)
- No Estate Tax – Windfall or Pitfall? (Posted On Fri, 2010-05-07 15:51)