Michael A. Logan
Mr. Logan, a founding director of the Firm, practices in the Litigation Section. He has substantial experience in federal and state court representing insurers and self-insured companies in tort litigation. He also handles a wide variety of complex business litigation on behalf of privately held businesses, financial institutions and publicly traded companies. He also represents physicians in a variety of heath care matters.
Scope of Practice:
Complex commercial and business litigation; medical "sham" peer review; personal injury defense; general civil litigation; employment litigation; environmental litigation; financial institution litigation; products liability; premises liability; auto liability; inadequate security; bad faith; liquor liability (dram shop); wrongful death; as well as general civil litigation.
Insurance Law and Litigation Sections of the State Bar of Texas; Dallas Bar Association; Alternate Dispute Resolution and Business Litigation Sections of the Dallas Bar Association; member, Defense Research Institute; member, Texas Association of Defense Counsel; member, Dallas Association of Defense Counsel; member, Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit; member, Global Alliance of Hospitality Attorneys; member, American Health Lawyers Association.
- Kane Russell Coleman & Logan PC
Articles in the National Law Review database by Michael A. Logan:
- Products Liability: Protection for the "Innocent" Seller in Texas (Posted On Thu, 2010-08-05 12:20)
- KEEPING YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET: Some Basics of Bankruptcy Preference Actions (Posted On Thu, 2010-06-03 09:48)
- U.S. SUPREME COURT CLARIFIES "PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS" New Ruling Helps Defendants Avoid Forum Shopping by Plaintiffs (Posted On Tue, 2010-04-06 10:10)
- Subrogation Between CGL Carriers in Texas (Posted On Mon, 2010-03-22 10:58)
- Preserving and Gathering Electronic Data in the Age of E-Discovery (Posted On Tue, 2010-02-23 15:21)
- TEXAS INSURANCE LAW UPDATE — Is the Duty to Indemnify dependent on the Duty to Defend? (Posted On Sat, 2010-02-20 10:06)