Nada I. Shamonki, Of Counsel
Nada is of counsel in the Los Angeles office, practicing in the Litigation Section. Her practice encompasses all aspects of complex commercial litigation and counseling, including trademark, trade secret and copyright cases, contract-related disputes, labor and employment issues, real estate, insurance coverage, and finance-related matters. Nada has experience with all aspects of state and federal litigation, from the initial investigation of a claim to the enforcement of a judgment. In addition to her litigation work, she has handled numerous mediations and arbitrations and has appeared before various administrative agencies.
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Nada I. Shamonki:
- Another Shoe Drops in Washington: Ninth Circuit Expands Personal Jurisdiction over Willful Copyright Infringers (Posted On Sat, 2012-12-22 05:15)
- Wrongful Termination Claim Too Desperate for Ex-Desperate Housewives Star (Posted On Fri, 2012-09-07 19:08)
- Another Loss for the Robinson-Patman Act (Posted On Sun, 2012-08-26 05:02)
- Ninth Circuit Takes a Bite Out of Kellogg Mini-Wheats Cereal Class Action Settlement (Posted On Wed, 2012-07-25 12:05)
- Sixth Circuit Uses Some Old Supreme Court Cases To Give Robinson-Patman Act New Life (Posted On Mon, 2012-07-02 03:05)