Nicole Park, Senior Associate
Nicole Park is an associate in the Family and Marital Law practice. Her areas of representation include dissolution of marriage, child support, child custody, alimony, and relocation. Nicole has experience with family law litigation involving complex financial matters and sensitive parenting issues.
- Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, P.A.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Nicole Park:
- The Florida Court Doesn’t Care that Your Spouse Cheated (Posted On Sat, 2013-05-04 11:15)
- Foreign Domestic Law May Be Abolished in Florida (Posted On Mon, 2013-04-08 16:01)
- Valuating Business Interest – Enterprise Versus Personal Goodwill (Posted On Sat, 2013-01-12 14:09)
- Revisiting P.E.A.C.E. (Posted On Fri, 2012-12-14 10:14)
- The IDO Is Now The IWO (Posted On Wed, 2012-11-14 00:13)
- Failure To Exercise Time-Sharing May Cause Child Support To Be Modified (Posted On Thu, 2012-09-27 05:08)
- First to File For Divorce: “Timing is Everything” (Posted On Thu, 2012-09-20 18:03)
- Breaking the Tie: Did Tom Cruise or Katie Holmes Receive “Ultimate Decision Making Authority”? (Posted On Mon, 2012-09-17 17:07)