Patrick C. Sargent , Partner
Pat's practice focuses on structured finance, corporate securities and business transactions, including extensive experience in securitization of diverse asset types, collateralized mortgage obligations, pass-through certificates, bond financings and various project and international finance transactions. He has represented a national credit rating agency in commercial mortgage and asset-backed securitizations, and also represents issuers, underwriters, investors and servicers in public and private structured finance transactions and other debt and equity transactions.
In addition, Pat's finance practice includes merger and acquisition transactions as well as general corporate, partnership and joint venture representation.
- Andrews Kurth LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Patrick C. Sargent :
- The Myths and Merits of MERS (Posted On Wed, 2012-09-26 17:17)
- CFTC Adopts Rule Implementing the Dodd-Frank End-User Exception to Mandatory Swap Clearing Requirement (Posted On Fri, 2012-08-03 07:06)
- CMBS 2.0: An Overview of Changes and Challenges (Posted On Fri, 2011-09-30 01:00)
- Model Representations and Warranties and Dispute Resolution in CMBS 2.0; Rule 17g-7 (Posted On Sun, 2011-09-25 00:29)
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Upholds Securitization Conveyance Practices Relating to Assignments of Mortgages (Posted On Tue, 2011-01-11 10:55)