Rebecca Leon, of counsel
Rebecca Leon is of counsel in Morgan Lewis's Investment Management and Securities Industry Practice. Ms. Leon focuses her practice on investment management, counseling both domestic and foreign broker-dealers and investment advisers on a wide variety of domestic and international regulatory, transactional, and operational matters. Her practice includes advising U.S. and foreign clients in developing their international and cross-border products and services. Ms. Leon also advises clients on the formation and regulation of foreign and domestic hedge funds and funds-of-funds.
Prior to joining Morgan Lewis, Ms. Leon was a securities litigation associate at a Florida-based law firm, where she represented brokerage firms in NASD and NYSE arbitrations, SEC investigations, and civil litigations. Prior thereto, she was a corporate securities associate at a large New York law firm, where she assisted issuers with public offerings, private placements, and routine securities filings. Ms. Leon also previously served as a staff attorney in the Enforcement Division of the SEC's New York Regional Office.
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Rebecca Leon:
- Argentina Seeks Access to Financial Information on Nationals (Posted On Tue, 2013-04-02 01:15)
- Sale of U.S. Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) in Latin America (Posted On Sun, 2013-03-10 01:05)
- IRS: Interest Paid to Nonresident Aliens to Be Reported (Posted On Mon, 2012-08-06 16:03)
- Trade Agreement Facilitates Opening of U.S. Bank Branches in Colombia (Posted On Thu, 2012-05-31 03:02)
- Proposed Restrictions on Fund Offers to Swiss Residents (Posted On Wed, 2012-05-30 00:14)