Richard S. Zarin, Partner
Richard S. Zarin is a partner in Morgan Lewis's Tax Practice resident in the New York office. Mr. Zarin provides counseling on tax matters involving international and domestic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, the formation and operation of operating joint ventures and partnerships and debt restructurings in and out of bankruptcy. His clients include companies in the media, financial services and insurance industries. Mr. Zarin also has an extensive background in representing organizers of and investors in onshore and offshore investment funds with a broad range of investment objectives, including hedge, venture capital, LBO, mezzanine debt and vulture funds.
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Richard S. Zarin:
- Revisions to FATCA Implementation (Posted On Mon, 2012-10-29 04:13)
- A Year Under SEC Bulletin No. 19 (Posted On Sun, 2012-09-30 23:02)
- IRS: Interest Paid to Nonresident Aliens to Be Reported (Posted On Mon, 2012-08-06 16:03)
- Two More Extensions: IRS and FinCEN Issue Extensions for Certain FBAR Filers in IRS Notice 2011-54 and FinCEN Notice 2011-2 (Posted On Wed, 2011-06-29 11:36)