Robert Bauerle, Associate
- 32 2 282 35 23
Robert Bäuerle is an associate in the international law firm of McDermott Will & Emery, based in its Brussels office. His practice focuses on German and European competition law including merger control and state aid law.
Before joining McDermott Will & Emery, Robert gained experience in the competition group of an international law firm in Berlin and Brussels, as well as in the state aid control unit of the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology.
- McDermott Will & Emery
Articles in the National Law Review database by Robert Bauerle:
- European Commissions Launches First State Aid Investigations Into Football Clubs (Posted On Tue, 2013-04-02 21:53)
- German Federal Cartel Office Levies Administrative Fine Due to Incomplete Merger Notification (Posted On Thu, 2013-01-24 14:37)
- European Competition Network Revises the Model Leniency Programme (Posted On Tue, 2012-12-25 04:08)
- Infrastructure Financing Does Fall Within The Scope of European Union State Aid Rules (Posted On Sun, 2012-12-23 04:06)
- Germany Amends Competition Law: Key Changes (Posted On Tue, 2012-10-30 19:10)
- European Commission Considers Sector Inquiries as a New Procedural Tool in State Aid Law (Posted On Sun, 2012-10-28 03:21)
- Standing to Challenge European Commission Decisions on Complaints (Posted On Wed, 2012-06-06 22:02)
- New European Commission de minimis Regulation for SGEI (Posted On Fri, 2012-05-11 18:47)