Ryan M. Philp, Associate
Ryan M. Philp is an associate in the trial section of Bracewell & Giuliani's New York office. Mr. Philp maintains a broad-based litigation practice in both federal and state courts. He concentrates his practice on complex commercial disputes, including claims involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and other business disputes, securities litigation, corporate governance and derivative actions. He also has experience litigating bankruptcy-related matters. He has represented clients in many industries, with a particular emphasis on those in the financial sector, in all phases of civil litigation, including trial, dispositive motion practice, and document and deposition discovery, as well as in settlement negotiations and alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Bracewell & Giuliani, Mr. Philp was an associate in the litigation/regulatory department of an AmLaw 100 firm and a member of that firm's securities and corporate governance practice group. Mr. Philp also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Garrett E. Brown, Jr., Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, from September 2004 through September 2005.
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by Ryan M. Philp:
- Delaware Court of Chancery Addresses Director's Duties In Connection With Change of Control Put Provisions (Posted On Tue, 2013-03-26 04:03)
- Supreme Court Holds That Proof Of Materiality Is Not A Prerequisite To Certification Of Fraud-On-The-Market Securities Class Actions (Posted On Thu, 2013-03-07 18:11)
- The Debate Rages On Regarding Whether Default Fiduciary Duties Apply to LLC Managers Under Delaware Law (Posted On Mon, 2013-01-07 15:48)
- Delaware Chancery Court Clarifies that Default Fiduciary Duties Apply to LLC Managers (Posted On Mon, 2012-03-26 20:47)
- Delaware Supreme Court Declines to Apply Iqbal-Twombly "Plausibility" Pleading Standard (Posted On Wed, 2012-02-15 20:44)