S. Merchant, Legal Publication Manager / Website Manager
S. Merchant, Esq., is a Legal Publication Manager with the National Law Review and works in business development, creative marketing and website management, among other aspects of the publication process. Ms. Merchant also manages and edits the National Law Review's blog the National Law Forum.
Ms. Merchant graduated cum laude from law school and is a summa cum laude graduate and Bronze Tablet recipient with a Bachelors of Arts in English.
- The National Law Review / The National Law Forum LLC
Articles in the National Law Review database by S. Merchant:
- Insurance Companies: Friend or Foe? (Posted On Wed, 2013-05-15 20:34)
- “The #1 Client-Generation Tool:” The Web-Based Art of Legal Marketing (Posted On Thu, 2013-04-18 11:38)
- “Innovation Meets Insight:” An Intellectual Property Expert’s Take on the Revised America Invents Act (AIA) (Posted On Wed, 2013-04-03 23:17)
- “The Power of Professionalism:” An Attorney’s Take on the Nexus Between Professionalism and Personal Success (Posted On Wed, 2013-04-03 22:36)
- The New Kids on the Block: A Book Review of The Millennial Lawyer (Posted On Tue, 2012-12-04 01:53)
- Food Safety Law: A Book Review (Posted On Tue, 2012-11-20 12:00)
- Protecting Trade Secrets Before, During and After Litigation: A Book Review (Posted On Thu, 2012-11-08 00:03)
- Obamacare on Trial: A Book Review (Posted On Sun, 2012-10-28 21:04)