Sean E. Regan, Shareholder
Mr. Regan focuses his practice on commercial litigation and general litigation. He is primarily involved in real estate, construction and corporate disputes.
With regard to real estate, Mr. Regan handles all varieties of matters involving construction, liens, real estate development, commercial leasing, municipal land use and zoning disputes. Mr. Regan litigates and counsels clients in connection with public contracting and public contract disputes. Mr. Regan also provides construction contracting services and subcontractor program reviews, and contract reviews for compliance with New Jersey public contracting, prevailing wage, tax and consumer fraud laws and regulations.
Mr. Regan also deals with all types of commercial and corporate litigation matters including contract disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, and employment/labor disputes. He also litigates defense matters pertaining to professional liability for engineers, attorneys, insurance agents, and corporate directors and officers.
In addition, Mr. Regan focuses on select administrative law matters including alcoholic beverage regulations and liquor licensing, and liquor license sales/transfers both retail and wholesale.
- Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Sean E. Regan:
- Victory in Contract Bid Case: Not Necessary to Name Subcontractors When Bidding (Posted On Sat, 2013-05-18 08:05)
- The Bottom Is Out: Insurance and Your First Floor (Posted On Tue, 2013-03-05 16:33)
- New Jersey Construction Lien Law Interpreted Favorably For Owners and Developers (Posted On Thu, 2013-01-03 08:06)
- New Jersey Construction Lien Law (Posted On Tue, 2012-09-18 05:02)