Thomas M. Wilde
Chair, Labor and Employment Law Practice Area
Thomas M. Wilde is Chair of the Labor and Employment Practice Area at Vedder Price and a member of the firm’s Board of Directors. He represents employers in all types of labor and employment litigation including defending wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment and wage and hour claims.
Mr. Wilde provides practical, cost-effective guidance to clients in dealing with employee relations issues including workforce reductions; discipline and discharge; harassment and workplace investigations; disability accommodation; FMLA compliance and employee leaves of absence; and policy development and administration. Mr. Wilde also has extensive experience with labor relations matters including arbitrations and collective bargaining.
Mr. Wilde is a member of Vedder Price’s FLSA Task Force and has significant experience representing employers in wage and hour class and collective actions, Department of Labor audits and investigations. Mr. Wilde also conducts wage and hour compliance audits to help clients reduce the risk of wage and hour claims.
- Vedder Price
Articles in the National Law Review database by Thomas M. Wilde:
- Has the Department of Labor (DOL’s) “Right To Know” Rule Resurfaced? (Posted On Wed, 2013-03-06 06:38)
- United States Supreme Court Strikes Down Largest Employment Discrimination Class Action in History (Posted On Tue, 2011-06-28 12:25)
- Supreme Court Continues Expansive Interpretation of Retaliation Claims (Posted On Thu, 2011-05-19 13:09)
- EEOC Issues Final ADA Amendments Act Regulations (Posted On Fri, 2011-04-01 01:37)
- Recent EEOC Lawsuits Reinforce Need for Flexible Extended Leave Policies (Posted On Mon, 2010-11-29 14:49)
- Watch What You Delete: Employers Must Act to Preserve Documents and Electronically Stored Information Earlier Than They Might Think (Posted On Tue, 2010-09-07 09:36)