Timothy C. Haughee, Associate
Tim Haughee is an associate with the firm. His legal practice focuses primarily on public and private securities transactions, private investments, and corporate governance matters. Tim also has significant litigation experience, with an emphasis on commercial litigation, family law litigation, and creditor's rights. Finally, Tim has also handled real estate transactions, commercial transactions, and game promotions law (sweepstakes and contests) matters.
- Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, P.A.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Timothy C. Haughee:
- Employers Take Note: U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services Releases New Form I-9 for Immediate Use (Posted On Mon, 2013-03-25 20:15)
- Update: National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) to Appeal Recess Appointment Case to the U.S. Supreme Court (Posted On Mon, 2013-03-25 14:21)
- Update: Florida Legislature Clarifies Judgment Creditors’ Rights as to Interests in Florida Limited Liability Companies (Posted On Thu, 2012-12-20 15:48)
- JOBS Act Serves to Assist Companies with Raising Capital and Jumpstarting the Job Market (Posted On Fri, 2012-05-18 09:00)
- Proposed Laws Could Have a Drastic Impact on Alimony Recipients in Florida (Posted On Thu, 2012-03-08 18:34)
- Facebook & Extramarital Affairs: Beware! (Posted On Wed, 2011-08-03 07:52)