William J. Tarnow II, Partner
William J. Tarnow II represents and counsels companies and management in all facets of business and employment law and employment-related litigation before federal and state courts and administrative agencies. Bill has litigated a variety of disputes, ranging from trade secret, breach of fiduciary duty, restrictive covenants and breach of contract disputes, to claims of discrimination, harassment and retaliation under various statutes such as Title VII, the ADA and the ADEA in venues around the country. Bill also has defended a number of employers in both single-plaintiff and class action cases involving wage and hour / overtime pay claims under both state and federal laws.
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
Articles in the National Law Review database by William J. Tarnow II:
- U.S. Supreme Court Bars Plaintiff from Pursuing FLSA "Collective Action" For Unpaid Wages, After Being Offered Payment on Her Individual Claim (Posted On Fri, 2013-04-19 15:01)
- You’re Fired: One Good Reason for Employees Not to Ask for FMLA Leave When Their Facebook Photos Negate Such Entitlement (Posted On Thu, 2012-11-29 14:05)
- Is Continued Employment Enough to Uphold Invention Assignment Agreements? (Posted On Thu, 2012-10-25 09:02)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives Qualify For The “Outside Sales” Exemption To The Fair Labor Standards Act, Supreme Court Says (Posted On Mon, 2012-06-25 16:05)