William O. Jackson, Member of Health Care Practice Group
Bill Jackson is a member of the Health Care Practice Group where he focuses on both health law and employment law.
Prior to joining von Briesen & Roper, Bill worked as an Administrative Fellow at a hospital system in western Wisconsin. In this capacity, he worked on legal and administrative matters, including strategic planning, hospital program development, physician contracting, and compliance. Bill has also worked in the corporate office of a large, multistate hospital system and in administration at a community hospital.
During law school, Bill was a member of the Journal of Health Law & Policy and was selected as a member of the Advanced Appellate Practice Program. Bill earned a certificate in Health Law and also earned a Masters in Health Administration during law school.
- von Briesen & Roper, S.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by William O. Jackson:
- Office of Inspector General Issues Updated Self-Disclosure Protocol (Posted On Wed, 2013-05-01 12:00)
- Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) Releases Updated Self-Disclosure Protocol (Posted On Fri, 2013-04-19 16:23)
- New Community Health Needs Assessment Proposed Regulations: IRS Adopts Many Provisions of Earlier Guidance and Clarifies Others (Posted On Thu, 2013-04-18 04:04)
- US Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) provides Guidance on Physician-Owned Distributorships (Posted On Tue, 2013-04-02 12:03)
- Reducing Regulatory Requirements: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Releases Proposed Rule Modifying Conditions of Participation (Posted On Thu, 2013-02-14 16:12)
- Federal Government Releases Proposed Affordable Care Act (ACA) Rule For Minimum Essential Coverage (Posted On Tue, 2013-02-12 12:03)
- January 30, 2013 Wisconsin Court Holds that Non-Profit Medical Group Must Pay Physician Even When Compensation May Not be Fair Market Value (Posted On Thu, 2013-01-31 05:51)
- Medicare Will Likely Cut Imaging Reimbursement in 2014 (Posted On Wed, 2013-01-23 11:07)
- The Joint Commission Requests Comments on Alarm Management (Posted On Fri, 2013-01-18 20:06)
- Joint Commission Releases Revisions to Deeming Requirements for Hospitals and CAHs (Posted On Fri, 2012-09-07 15:03)
- New Medicare Bad Debt Proposed Rule (Posted On Sun, 2012-07-15 11:05)
- FDA Issues Proposed Rule on Medical Device Labeling (Posted On Wed, 2012-07-11 11:05)
- Analysis: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds the Affordable Care Act: Roberts Rules? (Posted On Fri, 2012-06-29 12:06)