2013 ASC Symposium
The conference brochure with complete agenda is available here.
Please click here to register.
McDermott Will & Emery's annual ASC Symposium is the premier national conference addressing high-level business and legal issues affecting the ambulatory surgery center (ASC) industry. The 2013 symposium is a must for physician and non-physician business decision-makers from independent ASCs (including those in the start-up phase), senior executives and development personnel from national
and regional ASC companies, health system executives and development personnel involved in ASC ventures, the health care investment community and other health care executives with a vested interest in ASCs.
We hope you will join us on Miami Beach for the 11th anniversary of the ASC Symposium!
Don't miss our keynote speaker Bobby Bowden, retired Florida State Seminoles Football coach!
Please click here for more information, including registration, hotel accommodations, sponsorships and accreditation details.
This year's symposium will feature dozens of first-rate speakers who are considered thought leaders in the evolving ASC industry. Our esteemed faculty will address topics such as:
- The state of the ASC industry
- Insight into the phenomenon of ASC transactions with health systems
- Structuring ASC transactions
- Update from Washington, D.C., including the implications of deficit reduction, health system reform implementation and other anticipated Medicare payment changes and regulatory developments
- And much more, including three concurrent tracks geared toward physician/owners, operations and administration, and ASC and health system transactions!
The registration fee for this full-day conference is $795 per registrant and $695 for any additional attendees from the same organization.
Special Registration for Physicians: Registration for physicians is $395. This program is approved for up to 6.5 Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits.
© 2014 McDermott Will & Emery
- Don’t Go Changing to Try and Please Me…FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Nutrition Facts and Supplement Facts information
- The Name Game: FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Revisits its 2009 Draft Guidance on ‘Evaporated Cane Juice’
- A Look Behind OIGs (Office of Inspector General) Work Plan Re: Health Care
- FDA Updates Reprint Guidance, Reiterates Narrowness of Off-Label Safe-Harbor --Food and Drug Administration
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) Finds Employer’s Ban on Unfair Criticism Unlawful
- U.S. Patent Office Issues Guidance for Patent Eligibility of Inventions Involving Laws of Nature and Natural Products
- Supreme Court May Review Case Vastly Expanding False Claims Act Exposure
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Issues Final Rule on Direct Access of Lab Test Results by Patients