2013 McDermott Intellectual Property Symposium
12 - 13
Please save the date for McDermott Will & Emery’s second annual Intellectual Property Symposium to be held June 12–13, 2013. This program will include interactive panel discussions covering a broad range of current intellectual property (IP) issues, including litigation and prosecution topics of interest to in-house counsel, as well as networking opportunities. Panels will feature in-house counsel from major corporations, lawyers from McDermott’s global IP practice and other IP thought leaders.
June 12–13, 2013
The Peninsula Chicago
108 E. Superior St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- Town Meets Gown - Navigating the Sponsored Research Agreement
- Patent Eligibility of Software Innovations After CLS Bank
- As Summer Winds Down, Patent Law Heats Up
- Patent Exhaustion Rejected: Patented Seed Purchaser Has No Right to Make Copies
- Prioritization of Examination of Patent Applications in Brazil for Pharmaceutical Products and Processes, and Devices and Equipment Related to Public Health
- Millions of U.S. Patents Re: The Pace of Invention and Innovation is Accelerating
- Biotech Innovation In A First-to-File World
- CLS Bank v. Alice: Chasing the Rabbit Down the Bilski Hole Re: Patent Litigation