2018 Annual Technology, Outsourcing & Commercial Contracts Networking Roundtable
Cybersecurity and Privacy: How the IT and Business Process Services Landscape Is Shifting to Address Industry and Regulatory Changes
Join Morgan Lewis for a dynamic discussion on critical cybersecurity topics and their effects on outsourcing and commercial contracts. We invite you to stay afterward for cocktails and networking with your peers.
Topics will include:
- (Ethics) The benefits and risks of using technology, walking the line between legal and business advice, and ethical considerations for supervising nonlawyers
- The changing privacy regulatory landscape and hot privacy developments, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A fresh look at security and the cloud
- A discussion on drafting privacy and security-related provisions in services contracts
03:00 - 04:00 PM | Ethics session
04:00 - 05:30 PM | Interactive discussion
05:30 PM | Networking reception
Please email Erik Scott or call +1.215.963.4735.
- “Flu Shots Available”: Court Finds that These Three Little Words Are Within the Scope of Consent Provided to Receive Texts Related to Prescription Status Updates
- The “DISH” on Unilateral Revocation: Another U.S. District Court Holds No Unilateral Revocation of Consent under the TCPA
- Social Media Mania — Be Careful Out There!