2018 Hot Topics in Labor & Employment Law
The Labor & Employment landscape continues to change and present compliance challenges. This seminar will focus on hot topics in 2018 and will include.
- 2018 Updates & Trends to Watch
- The Future of Arbitration Agreements
- Harassment in the Workplace
- How to Minimize Cyber Attaches Caused by Employee Conduct
- Developments in Immigration Policies Affecting Employers
- National Labor Relations Act Developments
- Marijuana in the Workplace
With continuing changes in the employment landscape, it is important for employers to keep up with those changes and understand legal repercussions which may lie ahead. Murtha Cullina's Employment and labor law professionals will provide insight, guidance, and up to date information, on everything which should be taking place within your organization/company.
It is advised to register for this event as early as possible. A refund of the $50 fee will be given if attendees can't make it to the event, and cancel their registration thirty (30) days, prior to March 23, 2018.
- EPA Posts Videos and FAQs on WPS and AEZ
- The Supreme Court Holds That Federal Courts Must Interpret Collective Bargaining Agreements in Accordance with “Ordinary Contract Principles;” Rejects So-Called “Yard-Man” Inferences
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Splashes Cold-Water on the Enforceability of Non-Solicitation of Employee Covenants