2019 Complimentary Boot Camp for Private Equity Professionals
If you are an entry or mid-level private equity professional, you likely work with lawyers and deal documents all the time.
Join McDermott Will & Emery and IVCA on September 26 for our annual Boot Camp for Private Equity Professionals to find out exactly what you need to know about the latest legal considerations in LBO transactions. Now in its 9th year, this program has helped 1,500+ junior and mid-level investment professionals across four cities learn about the nuts and bolts of LBOs from a legal perspective.
In addition to substantive panels, interactive team segments and a networking cocktail reception, you will hear from seasoned private equity professionals who will discuss the latest industry trends and field your questions on how to get ahead in your career.
A full agenda will be released after Labor Day. Past programs have covered:
· Key components about purchase agreements
· Market trends in LBO financings
· Impact of tax reform on private equity M&A
· Structuring portfolio company investment entities
· Paths to principal & partner
This program is complimentary but space is limited. Register ASAP to reserve your spot.
- Traps for the Unwary: Code Section 410(b) Coverage Testing Concerns in Transactions
- A 24% Stockholder of Seller and Seller’s Board Must Face Fiduciary Duty Claims Due to Flawed Sales Process and Inadequate Merger-related Disclosures: Another Merger Challenge Demonstrates the Limits of Corwin
- A Proxy Season Guide to 2018