Addressing Sexual Harassment for Housing Providers: Organization, Staff, and Residents
Recent events have refocused employers on addressing and preventing sexual harassment. Public housing authorities and other housing owners and providers may face special issues in preventing harassment, not just of employees, but also tenants. Please join Ballard Spahr for a discussion of these unique issues.
- Best practices on drafting anti-harassment policies and complaint procedures and creating an enhanced and comprehensive anti-harassment program.
- Best practices in conducting prompt and thorough investigations of harassment complaints.
- Developing a workplace culture to prevent sexual harassment, appropriately respond to allegations of sexual harassment, and ensure the buy-in from senior management.
- Addressing fair housing issues related to harassment of tenants by management or other tenants.
Contact Daniel Martin at email@example.com for registration details.
Link to register will be sent 24-hours prior to event-start time.
- CFPB Publishes 2019 Final Lists of Rural and Rural or Underserved Counties
- Chabad House for Towson University and Goucher College Files Lawsuit Alleging RLUIPA Violations Following State Court Order to Demolish Newly-Constructed Addition
- New Jersey Islamic Group’s Religious Discrimination Claims May Proceed, Rules Federal Court