Cloud Control: Strategies for Addressing Common Problems in Cloud Computing Deals
Please join ACC-Northeast and Foley & Lardner LLP for this new Program on Wednesday, June 13th.
Companies are flocking to cloud-based services and applications to run critical business functions. While there are many benefits to using cloud-based services, structuring a cloud computing transaction, while reducing risk, can be a daunting task, particularly if you don't know the fundamentals of cloud computing deals.
All in-house counsel involved in drafting and negotiating cloud computing agreements will benefit by attending this presentation. Our panel of experts will:
- Review the issues and concerns that should be addressed in cloud agreements to effectively mitigate risk
- Explore the fundamentals of cloud computing and offer best practices on how to negotiate critical terms, such as services definitions and service levels
- Review the privacy and data security issues that arise with cloud computing and discuss how those issues can be addressed in cloud computing agreements.
- Telecom Alert - 800 MHz Expansion Band/Guard Band Access Update; TV White Space Rules; FCC Small Cell Order Appeals Consolidated; Upper 37, 39, and 47 GHz Bands Auction - Vol. XIV, Issue 12
- Spear Phishing Scheme Dupes Nine Staff Members at Oregon DHS Compromising PHI of 350,000 in Over 2M Emails
- Visas For eSports Gamers On The Rise