Covington - Boston Life Sciences Symposium
Join us for an in-depth discussion of the legal, policy, and business challenges facing innovative companies in the life sciences sector. Our experts will share their perspectives on navigating the regulatory, white collar, transactional, IP, and public policy trends we are seeing across the industry.
Our distinguished faculty will include former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder along with other former government officials, in-house counsel, industry executives, and investors.
Panel topics include:
- The Industry Perspective on the 2018 Deal Landscape
- Legal, Business, and Stakeholder Considerations in Launching a New Product
- Companion Diagnostics and Combination Products: Key Regulatory Considerations
- Emerging Trends in Licensing and Collaboration
- Preventing and Responding to Employee Theft of Trade Secrets
- Digital Health, Artificial Intelligence, and the New Era of Health Care and Life Sciences
- Shifting Priorities and GxP Enforcement in the U.S. and EU
- Drug Pricing and other Hot Topics in the Trump Administration and Congress