Focus Clearly in 2020: Make Your Workplace Compliant, Fair, Healthy, and Effective
About this Event
Please join the Pierce Atwood Employment Group on Thursday, October 24 for a full-day program designed to prepare you for the challenges facing employers in 2020.
We are pleased to have Gordon Smith, Maine's Director of Opioid Response, joining us as our lunchtime keynote speaker.
Drugs & Addiction
Adapting Performance Management to Today's Workforce
Attendees will choose to attend one of three deep-dive breakout sessions:
Update on Wellness Best Practices
The Risks and Benefits of an Aging Workforce
What the Changes in Maine Workers' Compensation Could Mean for You
Cost of Attendance
- This program has been submitted for approval for HRCI, SHRM and Maine CLE credits.
A continental breakfast and hot buffet lunch will be served.
We will wrap things up with a brief reception. Refreshments will be served.
- Staying Compliant in 2020 and Beyond - Drug Testing, Marijuana, and CBD Laws & Trends
- Healthcare Employers’ Title VII Obligations in Harassment, Discrimination of Employees by Patients
- OFCCP Releases Construction Contractor Technical Assistance Guide
- Employers to be Impacted By Proposed Changes to the Registration Process and Fees for Next Year’s H-1B Visa Lottery System