Foley Emerging Tech Program
The future is now. Fully connected and self-driving cars are in use. Improvements to alternative energy for vehicles continue to advance. Technology continues to be at the forefront of change to the automotive industry.
Join us in Foley's Boston office on Tuesday, May 22 for our 2018 Emerging Tech Program titled:
"Emerging Automotive Technologies: Tomorrow's Trends Today"
2018 is the year autonomous vehicles hit the road. The impact of market forces has driven transformation across the automotive ecosystem. But what's next? What opportunities await investment and capitalization? What unforeseen regulatory hurdles await?
This program will showcase industry leaders, venture capitalists and legal professionals as they share insights around how companies are gaining competitive advantage.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Protecting Emerging Technologies Transforming Mobility
- Investment Strategies in Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Legislative Regulatory Changes Affecting Autonomous and Connected Vehicles
We look forward to seeing you in Boston.
- European Commission Releases First Proposals for Truck CO2 Standards; Truck Industry Reacts
- Drinking and Driving: How Driverless Cars Will Overturn South Dakota v. Dole to Push the Drinking Age Back to 18
- Forget Parking Spaces, Developers: Tenants May Soon be Asking if Your Building Comes With an Aerial Gondola Terminal