Fridays with Benefits : Tax Reform and Your Employee Benefit Plans
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 was signed into law last year. From biking benefits to leave tax credits, we’ll discuss the employee benefit provisions and strategies for compliance, as well as opportunities your company won't want to miss! Join the McDermott team for a discussion of how the new law impacts fringe benefit plans, executive compensation and retirement plans.
Key Speaking points will include:
- TCJA and implications on employee benefits.
- Benefits and deductions available for employers and employees.
- Tax credits.
- Employee benefit provisions.
- Compliance strategies.
- Impacts of the new tax bill.
- Fringe benefit plans.
- Executive compensation; and,
- Retirement plans (deductions, 401(k), and other important topics).
Speakers will include:
- Judith Wethall, Partner McDermott, Will & Emery.
- D. Finn Presley, Partner, McDermott, Will & Emery.