Funding New Technologies with Other Transaction Authority Agreements
In an effort to simplify the contracting process and entice innovative companies to collaborate on new and important technologies, the U.S. Government has made various forms of Other Transaction Authority agreements more available in recent years. Although this development presents a unique opportunity for companies in a wide range of industries, the benefits associated with tailoring these agreements to meet specific needs also raise novel issues that companies should consider before pursuing an award.
In this program, our panelists will discuss the benefits and risks of working with the U.S. Government under this novel form of agreement.
Topics will include:
- An overview of different Other Transaction Authority frameworks
- Key considerations in negotiating non-traditional agreements
- Recent implementation under the 2018 NDAA, DIUx, and other programs
The webinar will be led by the following members of our Government Contracts team:
- Susan Cassidy.
- Jennifer Plitsch.
- Tyler Evans.
- In Archimedes Bid Protest, Government Contractor Takes on Herculean Task of Challenging the Agency’s OCI Determination, and Wins
- Aerospace & Defense Series: Behavioral Remedies Remain a Viable Solution for Vertical Mergers in the Defense Industry
- Senate Armed Services Committee Proposes Expansive but Unclear Software Review Provisions