Government Practices: Illinois Sunshine Laws
As the new year is upon us and we settle into 2018, our Governmental Practice’s first seminar of the year will highlight Illinois Sunshine Laws – the ever-changing world of the Freedom of Information Act and the Open Meetings Act. We will present the nuts-and-bolts of each along with the most pressing changes affecting them. Topics will include:
- Freedom of Information Act – Details and Updates
- Open Meetings Act – Details and Updates
- FOIA/OMA Connections to Litigation
- New Developments in Local Government Law
- Spotlight on Harassment Policies
Please join us for this upcoming free seminar at the location nearest you!
Breakfast will be provided at both locations.
Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Heyl Royster Champaign Office
301 N. Neil Street, Suite 505
8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Wisconsin Tax Appeals Commission Decision Has Important Implications for Manufacturing Companies with Out-of-State Property
- Congress Attempts to Offer Relief to Businesses Faced with ADA Access Lawsuits
- Revisions Proposed to the UK Corporate Governance Code: An Overview and Comparison with Aspects of US Corporate Governance