Hot Topics in Employment Law By Pierce Atwood
Please join the Pierce Atwood Employment group on Friday, April 5 for a half-day program for the latest updates on the hot topics facing HR professionals today.
Hot Topics Include:
- Social Media
- State Legislation Developments
- The Supreme Court's Employment Docket
- New Overtime Rules
Attendees will choose to attend one of two deeper dive breakout sessions: Off-duty employee conduct and I-9 compliance.
Space is limited and this is an in-person only event (no webinar option). Please RSVP and select which breakout session you would like to attend. Lunch will be served.
- Maine Legislature Takes Aim at Nondisclosure Agreements
- New State and Local Minimum Wage Increases Have Taken Effect Throughout The Country
- The Employment Law Landscape in 2020
- Washington and Maine Approve Salary Increases for White Collar Exemptions in the New Year, with Colorado Poised to Follow Suit