How to Develop an Effective Law Firm SEO Action Plan for 2017
The National Law Review in partnership with McDougall Interactive presents:
What used to work in SEO just a few years ago won’t work today.
Learn how to make this year your most profitable ever by getting consistent leads from SEO and positioning your firm as thought leaders.
- Step-by-step actions you should take in the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues.
- Powerful strategies that are based on the 10,000 keyword study from Searchmetrics, including the latest Google ranking factors including Content, Social Signals, Technical Factors, Backlinks, User Signals, and User Experience
- Highlights from the Orbit Media study of 1,000 bloggers and what they do to stand out.
Some examples of cutting-edge topics we’ll be discussing (this is way more than just “add keywords” and “add more content”):
- Why click-through-rate, time-on-site, and bounce rate are more important than ever
- Why merely having keywords in your meta tags and copy is not nearly enough
- How the length of your content can affect your search rankings
- How video and podcasts can enhance your thought leadership and improve your mobile user experience and search rankings at the same time
- Why links are still significant, especially deep links to inner pages
- The extremely high correlation between social signals and ranking position
- How your website load time can directly affect your search rankings, especially on mobile devices
This webinar will leave you with 12 must-do action steps for success, based on data from industry leaders, as well as a list of ridiculously great tools you can use to speed up your process and spy on competitors.
In today’s hyper-competitive legal SEO landscape, your either need to do SEO deeply or don’t waste time doing it at all.