How to Rebrand for a New Career: The Next Steps for Attorneys Looking for a Change
Professionals sometimes come to a point in their careers when they want to make a change. It might be because of job dissatisfaction or disillusionment, evolving interests or goals, or an unplanned change in employment status.
Making a move in a new direction can be intimidating for professionals who have exclusively focused on — and been identified with — their existing career for years. But there are steps they can take to successfully rebrand themselves, build new networks, and accelerate the transition to their desired new career.
In this one-hour complimentary webinar, you will learn how to:
- Develop a credible brand in your new target area
- Build a supportive network to assist in your transition
- Leverage social proof to boost your credibility
- Reach your target audience
- Prepare the personal “story” of your move
Who should attend:
- Attorneys looking to transition into a new career
- Senior attorneys returning to the workplace
- Legal professionals seeking to expand their network