It’s All About the Money in 2018: Be Ready to Eradicate Wage & Hour Fires
Barnes & Thornburg LLP and Welch Consulting are joining forces to present analysis regarding the current wage and hour landscape—with practical advice about navigating it. Company leaders, human resources professionals, and compensation specialists are invited to attend and to actively participate.
- The Current Wage & Hour Class Action Environment
- How to Avoid and Manage Class and Collective Actions
- Internal Pay Audits: What are the Benefits and Risks?
- Formulating the Audit Plan
- Maintaining Privilege
- Addressing Data and Reacting to Data Results
- Reacting to results
- The Onset of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Implications for Compensation, Wage & Hour, and Benefits: Best practices and potential negative impacts
- Q & A
Speakers include David Ritter, Kathleen Anderson, and Ted Anderson.