It’s All About the Money: Be Ready to Eradicate Wage & Hour Fires
Leaders within Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s national Wage and Hour Practice Group join forces to present an analysis regarding the current wage and hour landscape—with practical advice about navigating it. Company leaders, human resources professionals, and compensation specialists are invited to attend and to actively participate.
- The Current Wage & Hour Class Action Environment
- How to Avoid and Manage Class and Collective Actions
- Internal Pay Audits: What are the Benefits and Risks?
- Maintaining Privilege in Audits
- Arbitration: Options, Benefits, and Risks
- Best Practices
- Q & A