Labor and Employment Year in Review
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
Where We've Been and Where We're Going: Key legislative developments and leading court decisions in 2015, and what's ahead for 2016
Sometimes It's Better Not To Know: Effectively using social media to recruit applicants and conduct background checks
Medical Leave Is Not A Shield to Disciplinary Action: Managing medical leaves of absence and poor performance
Are You A Co-Employer of Outsourced /Contract Workers Under the NLRB’s New Indirect Control Test? The NLRB takes another step to exert influence on non-union employers
- James R. Hays, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Lisa M. Harris, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is pending approval for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2015).
- Senate Committee Holds Hearing On Recently Proposed Federal Non-Compete Bans
- EB-5 Update – New Regulations to Take Effect and Regional Center Program to be Extended Through Dec. 20, 2019
- Third Thursdays with Ruthie: The Intersection of Religion and Labor Law [PODCAST]
- Report from EEOC Hearing on EEO-1 Component 2—Should It Stay or Should It Go?