The New Realities: Issues Affecting Lenders in 2018
POLSINELLI, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, and the Illinois Bankers Association cordially invite you to SAVE THE DATE and join us Tuesday, May 15, 2018 for a discussion of the effects of recent legislative and policy changes on lenders, distressed debt enforcement, and the economic outlook for 2018 and beyond.
- Legislative and Policy Implications for Lending in 2018
- Distressed Loans, Cradle to Grave
- Economic Outlook for 2018 and Beyond
- Banking and Marijuana, Redux: Utah Department of Financial Institutions Commissioner Declares Opposite Position to New York’s Encouragement of Banking Services for Marijuana Businesses Licensed Under State Law
- Treasury report promotes data aggregators in the consumer financial services ecosystem
- CA Supreme Court holds high-interest loans may be subject to price unconscionability attack