The Perils of Hasty Email and Document Creation and Rules of Prevention and Damage Control
Please join us on February 28, 2018 for The Perils of Hasty Email and Document Creation and Rules of Prevention and Damage Control, the next installment of our monthly series of webinars directed to issues and developments in the law that affect the medical device industry. These free and informative presentations by Covington lawyers will be held once a month at 8 am PT/11 am ET/3 pm GMT. Each webinar will be approximately one hour in length and CLE credit will be offered.
In today’s world of fast-paced electronic communication, it is more important than ever to be vigilant about fostering careful communication practices. Our presenters will discuss ways to ensure careful communication and document creation that everyone in the medical device industry needs to know.
The webinar will be led by John DeBoy and Elizabeth Spavins.
- John DeBoy focuses on high-stakes civil litigation, with particular emphases on product liability matters, mass tort defense, and commercial disputes. Mr. DeBoy’s experience includes trial and appellate litigation in state and federal courts throughout the country, and he also advises clients concerning litigation risk in transactional matters involving potential mergers and acquisitions. Mr. DeBoy’s clients span a wide range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotive, and consumer products.
- Elizabeth Spavins is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on complex product liability and mass tort cases, with particular experience representing clients in the life sciences industry. Ms. Spavins has experience representing clients at all stages of litigation in both federal and state courts.
- No Escape: Court Asked to Find TCPA Judgment Against Corporate Officer Non-Dischargeable In Bankruptcy
- Mass. SJC Reaffirms that Zoning Exemption for Educational Uses is Expansive; Residential Psychiatric Program for Adolescents Easily Qualifies
- The Sixth Circuit Limits the Meaning of ATDS Under the TCPA