Recent Developments in Trade Secrets and Employee Mobility in the Workforce Webinar
Many businesses fear that their trade secrets and valued business relationships are at greater risk of attack by competitors – and even by their own employees. Do you know what it takes to protect those critical assets in the ever-changing world of trade secret and non-compete law?
Join Epstein Becker Green attorneys for a webinar as we take a look back into the impact we saw in 2017, discuss recent headlining cases, and provide insights into recent developments and expected trends in the evolving legal landscape of trade secrets and non-competition agreements.
- A review of recent developments and litigation trends under the Defend Trade Secrets (DTSA) since its enactment in 2016
- Newly passed state statutes addressing restrictive covenants, including who can enter into them, industry restrictions, and temporal restrictions
- Significant recent trade secret cases, including Waymo v. Uber
- Recent decisions regarding restrictive covenants, including whether a LinkedIn "invitation to link" is an improper solicitation
- Significant recent trade secret cases, including the level of detail required when pleading the existence of a trade secret
- Administrative agency developments regarding confidentiality clauses, including shifting agency trends under the Trump administration
- When are employers actually filing suit against former employees?