June 3, 2023
Volume XIII, Number 154
To Sell or Not to Sell - A Discussion on the Monetization of Crypto Insolvency Claims
The Wall Street Blockchain Alliance (WSBA) and member firm Polsinelli PC are proud to present a special webinar on “To Sell or Not to Sell - A Discussion on the Monetization of Crypto Insolvency Claims”, taking place on Wednesday, March 29th from 11 am - 12 noon Eastern.
Recent turmoil in crypto markets as given rise to a rapidly growing ecosystem of cryptoasset bankruptcy claims. In this session, a panel of industry experts will discuss:
• How cryptoasset claims are treated in bankruptcy.
• What is driving crypto customers to sell their claims at a loss, and the ways that they can do this.
• Valuation challenges associated with cryptoasset claims.
• How to understand the market for cryptoasset claims, and how these claims are traded.
• Industry perspectives on claim purchases, and what to look out for.
- David Brill – Blockchain Arbitrator at GBAT; Former Deputy General Counsel at Voyager; Chair of the WSBA Cryptoasset Working Group
- Dennis Hilkens – Investment Analyst, Attestor Limited
- Vladimir Jelisavcic – Manager, Cherokee Acquisition
- Ron Quaranta – Chairman, Wall Street Blockchain Alliance (moderator)
- Stephen Rutenberg – Shareholder, Polsinelli PC
- Robert Tobey – Tax Partner, Reid LLP
Disclaimer – This event is offered for general informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice. Any and all information or opinions shared during this event is solely for informational purposes only. In addition, anything discussed or shared during this event shall not be considered to be investment advice, recommendations, or solicitations to purchase or sell any securities mentioned during this event.