TSCA 30/30: January 10, 2017
Keller and Heckman LLP presents a webinar series on the changes to the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) resulting from the June 22, 2016passage of the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (Lautenberg Act).
Topic Announced: TSCA Section 21 Citizen Petitions Under the New TSCA—A Looming Threat
During this webinar we will discuss:
· What are Section 21 Petitions?
· Fate of Section 21 Petitions Pre-LCSA.
· What has Changed Under the LCSA.
· The Food & Water Watch Inc., et al, v. EPA Case.
· Why Section 21 is Now Important.
The TSCA 30/30 webinar will be presented by Keller and Heckman LLP's TSCA attorneys Herbert Estreicher and Eric Gotting. Keller and Heckman LLP's TSCA Chemical Control Practice Group is the leading TSCA and Chemical Control legal firm with offices around the world, Serving Business Through Law and Science®.